Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 28 July 2014

Ice Creams and Crabbing

Hi!

Today I went crabbing with my Dad and brother and we had a really great time so I thought I'd share it with you! As the weather was so nice, we decided to cycle down to the shore (luckily its downhill) and catch the Ferry to the place we were going to go crabbing.


What I wore:

Kimono: £10 from Primark, Cami: £3.99 H&M, Shorts: £30 Topshop (MOTO Extracted Hallie shorts) 
I was also wearing my new pastel pink Jujus, you can read a review of them here

//


On the way over the river ft part of the beautifully coloured ferry and my bike!

//

Once we arrived on the other side of the river, we started preparing our crabbing things: putting the bait into the nets and then attaching the weights. I bought my crabbing line last summer for about £3 from the beach but you can buy them pretty much anywhere. 

After we had done this, we put them in the water and waited… and waited. After 10 minutes, my brother finally managed to catch a tiny crab- however this paled in comparison to all the other ones everyone else around us had caught! We then moved as there didn't seem to be many crabs in that area- within 10 minutes we managed to catch two huge crabs! 

//


Jelly shoes: £20 JuJus, Nail polish:BarryM fluffy nail polish and Miss Sporty in the shade "Ferris Wheel"

//


//

Runaway crab!


//
Some of the nearby boats and a seagull on one of the posts

We then let our grand total of 3 crabs (amazing, I know) back into the water and had a cycle around the nearby village as it was really picturesque and cute!  

//



//

Some pretty flowers





//

Old brick houses




//

The blue matched my bike :) 

We then cycled back through the village and got some ice-creams before heading back to the ferry and home.

// 


//

Soleros are my favourite :)

//



//

I hope you enjoyed this slightly different style of blog post, please leave a comment down below telling me what you think!

Thanks for reading,

Emily x

1 comment: