Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Back to school- My essentials



Hi!

First of all, sorry for my lack of posts recently- I have been on holiday ( blog post to follow) and didn't have access to a computer. On a better note, it was amazing to see that when I can back from holiday, this blog had reached 100+ followers!! I still can't believe it :)

I know that your Youtube and Bloglovin' feeds are more likely than not already filled up with hundreds of 'Back to school' posts but I decided to throw another into the mix anyway!! As I'm going into my fourth year of senior school (wow, I feel old…) , I've discovered some vital things that you should take with you to help you get through the day. 


// You never know when you're going to need a tissue :) //


// My lips get chapped very easily and so I just keep them hydrated by using this throughout the day //


// I use this before lunch and any other time I need it because you don't know who else has touched the banisters…  Mango is my absolute favourite Body Shop scent!! //


// I bought this the other day from Paperchase purely because it's the most adorable thing ever! Pencil cases are so handy as otherwise I'd constantly be rummaging around in my bag for pens //


// Compact mirrors are handy for doing your hair after P.E. and during the day for quick check-ups. I got my mirror from Majorca but you can get them from virtually anywhere! It comes with two mirrors, a magnifying one (which can be a bit scary!) and a normal one. //


// I always need bobby pins to keep my hair intact and hair elastics for PE. I keep them in this cute little tin to save them from getting lost in my bag. //


So, there are some things that I always keep in my bag for school, sorry once again for my lack of posts last fortnight!!

Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment